The Gordon Institute for Music Learning is proud to publish Audea, a journal for research and applications of music learning theory. GIML members are invited to view current and past issues of Audea in the “members-only” area of our website.
Music Learning Theory publications are available from GIA Publications.
To request a catalog, contact:
GIA Publications, Inc.
7404 S. Mason Avenue
Chicago IL 60638
Phone: 708-496-3800 or 800-442-1358
- The University at Buffalo Honors Leading Music Scholar
- The Development and Practical Application of Music Learning Theory
Edited by Maria Runfola and Cynthia Taggart
- Music Moves for Piano by Marilyn Lowe
- Together in Harmony: Combining Orff Schulwerk and Music Learning Theory by Diane M. Lange
- Tune Assistant by Bruce Dalby
- Developing Musicianship Through Improvisation
- Primary Measures of Music Audiation (PMMA) CD-ROM
- Jump Right In: Kindergarten
- Corybantic Conversations
- Whittled Wordscapes
- Clarity by Comparison and Relationship
- Audiation Assistant 2.0
- Handbook For the Beginning Music Teacher